Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with them?  (Read 10954 times)
dudalak
« on: January 09, 2010, 01:46PM »

Hello everyone!
I am sorry for creating a new poll (topic) in here but I really need to say that.
I am a fan from Brazil. Today my family and I went to a friend's party and we started talking about music, my dad said that he liked THE HIGH KINGS and I started thinking about that.
Where's their new cd? Where are the news about them? I want new songs, no one from the site answers me, where are the fans? Where's everybody?
I do not come here, I confess, but now I am really sad and I needed to talk about it with someone =D
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 07:59AM »

Maria,

There hasn't been much news coming out of Dublin about THK lately.  You might want to email them at info@thehighkings.com.  And let us know what they say.

Rich

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
DwarfMaster

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 10:49PM »

Hey, I'm a fan! Can't wait 'till they do a new album, whenever it'll happen. Undecided

"I don't know half of you half as well as I would like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins from Lord of The Rings
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 08:35AM »

"The High Kings, are hitting the road again to bring a new live show to Irish audiences. "

http://www.thetlt.ie/opening-show.php?id=29

Apparently, they have a new album coming out soon.  We'll keep you informed.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
DwarfMaster

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 01:17PM »

Got an e-mail from their newsletter, and the new disc will be titles "Memory Lane" and will be coming out "soon".  Cheesy

"I don't know half of you half as well as I would like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins from Lord of The Rings
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 08:03PM »

It says on their website that their second album, Memory Lane, is set to be released on February 12, 2010 and they are going to be touring in Ireland.  I can't wait until their new CD comes out.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Gerard

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 05:12AM »

Great songs, from what I see. Will they also include the ones that ent missing from their fist CD? Like Phil the Fluter's ball?
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 08:58AM »

"THE HIGH KINGS (Finbarr Clancy, Brian Dunphy, Martin Furey & Darren Holden) have announced a double whammy of High Kings news that first they are to release a new CD called Memory Lane on Universal and it will hit the shops on 12th of February. The Album (their 2nd) is a modern take on classic Irish ballads."

More here...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: