Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's get the dust off!  (Read 7990 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« on: December 20, 2018, 08:02AM »

I know there is no active administration on this forum, and I know, there is a new forum - a very good forum, indeed, and a very good addition - but this forum is filled with good material, and even more so, good people, and I - being very well aware, that I have been terribly inactive here lately - think we shouldn't give it up! Even if there aren't many posts in the future, I don't think it should end up being abandoned and I hope we'll somehow keep the music streaming.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 12:33PM »

I fully agree Chiara.   There are a few others here who would agree with us as well.   Cool

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 01:09PM »

I'm really glad about that, James!

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 01:16PM »

I fully agree Chiara.   There are a few others here who would agree with us as well.   Cool

You can all agree and I also would hate to see this Forum go but have to face the facts Lindsey hasn't logged in to this forum in 2 years and she is the Owner/admin and without her this Forum is Dead and one day she will stop paying for the domain name and hosting and then it will be gone So this is why I built the new forum. I have offered several time to take this forum over but Lindsey won't answer emails either so now this Forum is 2 years out of date and needs something like 9 boards added and then weeks of time sorting out posts and getting them to where they really belong Plus there have not been any new members oked in over 2 years.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 04:14PM »

This affects organising, but not so much posting. I am really thankful for the new forum, but I still hope to see some of you here from time to time.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: