Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittersweet Monday  (Read 6354 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: March 11, 2020, 04:31PM »

So, guys, there's something recent I really want to tell you; when one of my one-on-ones Ms. Erica and I went to the Clearwater Nature Center, we found out that instead of a bunny cage that has a sliding door for somebody to open, there was a memory book about a girl bunny lop named Bella for she is no longer with us in the earthly life and I was determined to sign the page with a blank space I found with a message saying, "I miss you so much, Bella, may the other bunnies I touched in the same place all my years be with you deep in my one heart." And then, I added a heart next to it by drawing it. That day was since the last time I petted the girl bunny's silky soft fur~

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 04:46PM »

Very nice, Kimberly. Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 07:50AM »

You know what else? The most pleasant moment I had before and during the last time is that I petted Bella's silky soft ears because bunny rabbits were born with soft fur much to my pleasing sight, thanks to God's creations. Maybe even after the end of the world, even if we don't exist in the earthly life anymore, I really want to ask Jesus if there are soft bunny rabbits for me to touch.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: