Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The High Kings Interviews  (Read 6508 times)
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« on: June 10, 2008, 12:13AM »

Check out Fans of The high Kings myspace page. It has both Darren and Brian interviews. You need to stop the myspace song, scroll down a little on the left, then click play.

www.myspace.com/highkingsfansite  

Also check out their blog info about the interview with Derek Mooney. You will only be able to listen to the interview until next Monday.
The interview is great. It starts about 4 min in. If you listen carefully, about 33 min in, you can hear when Finbarr is getting married. Smiley
Congratulations Finbarr!!!

http://www.rte.ie/radio/mooneygoeswild/archive/index.html
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 11:10PM by jillebeans » Logged
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 05:29AM »

Nice finds! Can't wait to get home and listen to them. Sadly my computer at work has no sound.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
nbrock

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 11:13AM »

Smiley  Thanks for posting this.  I planned to, but just hadnt found time yet.  Its good to know that I'm not the only one chasing down every tidbit I can find about THK!  The interviews are great, I LOVE listening to them talk!  They are having so much fun and are really cool guys!
Thanks again!
Norma

Jason

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 09:21AM »

Thanks for the links!

Those are some long interviews! How cool. I don't think I've ever heard of a 30+ minute interview here in America!

jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 11:03PM »

Cheesy Your Welcome! Cheesy
timi

Misic gives life more meaning!

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 09:45PM »

This is one of my favorite interviews. I listened to it everyday that week. My daughter was just beside herself listening to the lads talk....she just giggled and giggled.
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 09:51PM »

I just noticed that anyone can still hear it. Hopefully this link will work if not it is in their archive dated June 9th. So if anyone hasn't heard it yet, give it a listen! Cheesy

http://www.rte.ie/radio/mooneygoeswild/archive/index_june2008.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: