Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coach  (Read 2848 times)
loveCW

« on: July 01, 2008, 11:47AM »

My coach is 22 weeks pregnant, and yesterday when I got to practice, she wasn't feeling well. My friends and I got everytihng in the pool put together so she wouldn't have to, and even encouraegd her to go home, because she was obviously in a lot of pain. She's stubborn, and made t through practice. She told me she'd see me upstairs, cause she was going to go call her mom. Eventually my mom ended up taking her to the hospital (i came upstairs after this all took place. Izzy's mom had to tell me what happened) because Mel's mom, who used to be a nurse, said she should go. My mom stayed until Mel's mom could get there, and then a little longer. This morning we got a call from her husband Gerry that Mel had gone into labor yesterday. It was only a few contractions and such, and they were able to stop it. Mel will be fine, and Bella, the baby, is fine at the moment. I would like to ask for prayers that this won't happen again, and that Melody and Bella can stay healthy, and that Gerry can keep his head on (it freaked him out badly). Thanks guys, it means a lot.

Decode....

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 12:01PM »

I'll certainly keep her in prayer, "sis'"!!   Take care.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
paige
Honorary Roadie

Live Life to its Fullest!!

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 01:50PM »

I'll keep them all in my prayers. Hope all goes well

Thanks Mel!

Rest In Peace Margaret Ann Pater. 6/2/25-4/6/08
I love you Nana.
Moscapoet
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 01:48PM »

I'll add her to my prayers.