Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Furey Fansite on myspace  (Read 10662 times)
timi

Misic gives life more meaning!

« on: July 27, 2008, 08:00PM »

Thanks to Marsha, there is a fan site on myspace for Martin. Please check it out.

http://www.myspace.com/officialmartinfureyfans

Just wanted to share

T
SkyDancerDove

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 10:07PM »

Thank you so much T for posting the link. I do hope members here will joined Martin's Fan Site on MySpace. As with all the The High King Lad's fan sites, we try to keep everyone up to date with news and events of Martin in addition to The High Kings themselves.

Safe Journeys & God Bless
~Marsha~

timi

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 10:15PM »

Your welcome, mate! Wink
nbrock

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 07:59AM »

Thanks to both Marsha & Timi...you two are incredible!  Martin's site is great.  (As is Martin, himself! Wink)  Check it out!
Norma
SkyDancerDove

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 07:31AM »

Thank You Norma..it is easy to be creative when ya is working with someone as witty as Martin..was a bit of a go designing his celtic surfer logo he wanted, as me here in Texas and him there in Ireland..but between emails and few phone calls I finally got into his head enough to grasp what he wanted ...LOL But what makes it really special is all you Martin Furey Fans who have joined, without you the site would be nothing!!

I do apologize about the lack of photos of Martin on the Fan Site, I originally had heaps, but Martin is like me self and not keen on most of his photos..so I removed them and then concentrated solely on just his music. Which really is what it is about any ways.

Martin has promised when he finds photos he likes of himself, he will pass them along so I can upload them on to the site.

Safe Journeys & God Bless
~Marsha~

timi

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 09:32PM »

LOL Marsha!!! Know exactly how he feels about photos!!! I don't like any photos of myself.

T
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: