Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay, I guess I'll admit it.....  (Read 9555 times)
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

FaFo...."Why am I so Caramel Cinamonny?"

« on: August 05, 2008, 12:58PM »

Hey y'all! Grin  My first post on this part of the forum.

Okay, here it is.....I really haven't been that much into The High Kings during these last few months since they came to the stage.  I saw how everyone was pretty enthusiastic, but I didn't go for it just yet.  But now I think I may.  I was at B&N the other day, listening to the sample music (because I'm cheap like that Grin), and I decided to listen to THK clips.  All of a sudden, I realized......"Dude, they're AWESOME!"  So now I suppose I'll have to use my  20% off coupon on their CD instead of Hayley's Pure.  Tough, but I think I'll manage. Wink

Now I just have to do my homework....I haven't really payed attention to the High Kings news, so I'm ignorant as to a lot of the general info on them.  (If this tells you anything, I'm still not sure if I could tell you their names offhand.  The top of the screen helps me. Cheesy)

So basically, I'm diving in! Grin
No concerts for me just yet, but...well, we'll see what the future brings.... Wink

Slow on the trends as always,
FaFo Grin

Proud to be a FANTIE!!! Grin Grin

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 09:15PM »

FaFo!!! Great to have you here. The place was just a little too peaceful. LOL!!!
I feel safe in saying that you will not be disappointed in the THK cd or dvd. Welcome to the party!!

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 07:14AM »

Peaceful?  Yeah, I'm sure that will change soon. Cheesy

Thanks!  Now, to just find the music....I don't believe I've seen their DVD anywhere other than when I went to Gatlinburg.  I'll have to check B&N again.

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Grin
timi

Misic gives life more meaning!

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 09:33PM »

FaFo: If you want to PM me your address I will send you a DVD...I have an extra one that I am more than willing to share! Let me know!

You will not be disappointed! They are fantastic! My 6 yr old son and 10 yr old daughterlove them...we listen to the CD everyday in the vehicle to and from the daycare/work!

Glad to have you aboard The High Kings carriage!!!! The more the merrier!!!!

T
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 01:26PM »

Oops!!!  Sorry I took so long in responding. Shocked

Thank you, timi....very deeply and sincerely....but I'm good.  Going to buy the DVD soon if I can, but I ran out of time on the coupon offer and just decided to get Pure on the last day. 

I just feel like I can't talk about THK until I've gotten acquainted with their music! Roll Eyes

willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 12:38AM »

I echo Bob's greeting!  Welcome to the High Kings side of the forum.  These guys rock!  I was seriously bummed they weren't coming further out West for their U.S. Concert tour, but loved seeing them in L.A. when they travelled with CW during the latter part of CW's spring tour. 

(Yes, I was the screaming maniac in the 4th row at the Greek!  Cheesy  Cheesy )

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Lisa_Kelly_fan_forever
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 09:14PM »

Guess who got THK DVD from her lovely cousin from Connecticut? Grin Grin Grin

I watched it twice once I had it...wow, I'm hooked!  Now I gotta get to work memorizing Jimmy Murphy... Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: