Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Blog Post!  (Read 46792 times)
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 11:17PM »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Hot Press Readers Poll

The Hot Press readers poll is out now. You can cast your vote by checking out the edition out on 14th Jan, or at www.hotpress.com/readerspoll/vote if you want to rate our live shows for 2009.

The High Kings on iLike - Add iLike to your MySpace
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 09:52PM »

Memory Lane out February 12th
We are only one week away from our new Album Memory Lane being released, and it is really exciting. We hope everyone likes the album as much as we enjoyed making it. On February 12th, you will be able to get your hands on a copy.

At the moment we are in rehearsals for our upcoming Irish tour, so we are really looking forward to getting out there and sharing the new songs with everyone.

See ya soon.
jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 10:50PM »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Memory Lane Hits Number 5!

We are delighted to announce that Memory Lane has hit number 5 on the Irish Album Charts on it's first week of release. We are delighted and want to thank everyone who purchased the album!

jillebeans
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 10:35PM »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Links to buy the new single and album.
Hey everyone.

Just popped in to link the various outlets where you can download and purchase "Memory Lane" and "On The one Road" to the profile page.

We are about to head off on tour tomorrow so hope to see you all out there!

Best wishes,

Darren.
DwarfMaster

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2011, 12:53AM »

where's the "like" button?  Can't wait 'till it's released in the US next month!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I would like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins from Lord of The Rings
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: