Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Performance Photos  (Read 7189 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: September 20, 2008, 06:23AM »

Some of our members who have attended THK concerts have taken live photos during the performance, and have started posting them here.  As you all know, CW has a strict ban on this practice, and we enforce that ban by deleting any pictures taken during a show.  We don't know yet exactly what the High Kings feelings are about this, but we've written and asked for guidance.  We'll update our Forum Decorum as soon as we get a reply.  In the meantime, we would strongly discourage such posts.  Thank you.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 08:57PM »

THK Ltd. has informed us that because they do allow non-flash photography at the shows they're ok with us posting those pictures here. But do note the non-flash aspect of this, flashes going off during a performance not only disturbs the rest of the audience, it bothers the performers.

aislin
timi

Misic gives life more meaning!

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 05:22PM »

Don't know about the 4 shows Norma and Charlie attended before the Dallas show, but there was no flash photography going on during the Houston or the Dallas shows. There was during the signing...which is what all of mine are.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 08:38PM »

timi,

All we're talking about here are photos taken during the concert. Any photos, flash or otherwise, taken at a M&G or after the show are perfectly fine to post.

aislin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: