Pages: 1 ... 862 863 [864] 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2960872 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12945 on: September 11, 2021, 10:29PM »

yep me also.   have had to evacuate due to antelope fire in northern California.
Oh my !  For how long ? !    Shocked

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #12946 on: September 13, 2021, 11:52PM »

out of our place for a week.  been home 2 weeks but fire is still a threat.

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12947 on: September 22, 2021, 11:33PM »

out of our place for a week.  been home 2 weeks but fire is still a threat.
Hope it's gone now !   Sad

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #12948 on: October 12, 2021, 04:20PM »

I can't remember if I told you guys.....but my husband and I went to Ireland about a month ago!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Everything was very cheap because Ireland had just opened up after lockdown. They seemed very glad to finally start serving (vaccinated) tourists again! The only sad thing was, indoor dining was heavily restricted, and there was no live music allowed anywhere Sad But it was still an amazing experience to be there!!! It has literally been on my bucket list since I was old enough to know what Ireland was.

My head was spinning being in Dublin...as we toured Trinity College...I know a lot of other famous people have gone there but I couldn't believe I was at Meav's alma mater! Walking around her hometown felt surreal.

Was secretly hoping I would run into one of the girls somewhere....I didn't haha. BUT I did see on Instagram that Lisa Lambe was at the Aran Islands the day after I was!!

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #12949 on: October 14, 2021, 02:00PM »

I can't remember if I told you guys.....but my husband and I went to Ireland about a month ago!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Everything was very cheap because Ireland had just opened up after lockdown. They seemed very glad to finally start serving (vaccinated) tourists again! The only sad thing was, indoor dining was heavily restricted, and there was no live music allowed anywhere Sad But it was still an amazing experience to be there!!! It has literally been on my bucket list since I was old enough to know what Ireland was.

My head was spinning being in Dublin...as we toured Trinity College...I know a lot of other famous people have gone there but I couldn't believe I was at Meav's alma mater! Walking around her hometown felt surreal.

Was secretly hoping I would run into one of the girls somewhere....I didn't haha. BUT I did see on Instagram that Lisa Lambe was at the Aran Islands the day after I was!!
Ironic that POTATO PANTS visited the country where the potato famine originated Cheesy

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12950 on: October 20, 2021, 09:33PM »

Ironic that POTATO PANTS visited the country where the potato famine originated Cheesy
Good one Kevin   Cool

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12951 on: November 12, 2021, 09:33PM »

Our local radio station played CW's "O, America" today. Smiley

They played it at least twice for Veteran's Day. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12952 on: November 17, 2021, 11:07PM »

Our local radio station played CW's "O, America" today. Smiley

They played it at least twice for Veteran's Day. Smiley
Cool !  Smiley   

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12953 on: December 03, 2021, 04:19PM »

I heard Ding Dong MOH on the local station today. Wink
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12954 on: December 05, 2021, 03:40AM »

I heard Ding Dong MOH on the local station today. Wink
      WAY COOL  !!!    Grin

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12955 on: December 31, 2021, 11:49PM »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!     Wink Wink   Cool

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12956 on: January 03, 2022, 06:58PM »

Happy New Year!! Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #12957 on: January 11, 2022, 10:23PM »

My neighbor girl had her 3rd birthday yesterday.  I gave her the CW Helix (1st) DVD and she held onto it like it was the only one in the world.  I gave her the CW ACC DVD last year.  She told me she likes them. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12958 on: January 21, 2022, 12:48AM »

My neighbor girl had her 3rd birthday yesterday.  I gave her the CW Helix (1st) DVD and she held onto it like it was the only one in the world.  I gave her the CW ACC DVD last year.  She told me she likes them. Smiley
Smart girl !!!    Grin Happy New Year to you too Jim !   Cool

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12959 on: April 17, 2022, 11:42PM »

My local Dairy Queen across the street opens tomorrow afternoon !   Grin

Pages: 1 ... 862 863 [864] 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: